If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please submit your resume, indicating which position you wish to apply for, together with a short paragraph as to why you feel you are suitable for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following positions vacant.
Location – Santa Monica, California, USA
Reports To – Chief Technology Officer
Department – Development
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume, indicating which position you wish to apply for, together with a short paragraph as to why you feel you are suitable for the position to: email@example.com.
Digital Cinema Systems Corporation is looking for a talented C++ developer to join with us on our Digital Cinema products. These systems operate in real time, meeting high-reliability demands, while protecting the cinema content from theft or modification.
The successful candidate must come from a technical background with a proven track record and be able to handle development projects from the design and architecture stage through development, test, deployment, and operational support stages; while accommodating changing customer and industry requirements.
He or she should wholeheartedly embrace the aims of our team and our commitment to excellence. Our Development Team has been successful because of a commitment to continuous improvement, constantly coming up with new ideas for the refinement of our solutions and openly communicating to achieve our goals.
Finding someone who shares our culture is very important to the teams continued success and happiness.
Purpose/Objectives of the Role
- Any applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A thorough knowledge of and experience with C++ and object oriented design
- At least seven years of software product development experience in a commercial environment
- Understanding and capability of writing maintainable code and test cases
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, with excellent communications skills
- Successful experience in a distributed development team environment
- Ability and motivation to create and maintain documentation
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program code
- Debugging of code / coding
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Technical and training content / documentation creation
- 3rd line support
All Staff but principally the management and members of the Development Team
- Supported clients
- Software vendors
- Hardware vendors
- C++ in a Microsoft environment targeting Windows OS, with emphasis on win32 API, and COM
- C++ on at least one non-Microsoft platform
- Real-time programming and debugging in a multi-threaded environment
- TCP/IP Network programming, Binary, RESTful, and RPC network protocols
- Scripting in Bash, Perl
- Traditional and Modern client/server, with broad experience in client, server, and system programming
- Experience with tools: Visual Studio, Subversion, Wireshark
- Experience with Open Source libraries such as OpenSSL, Xerces, XML-security
- Experience with XML data structures, storage, and schema
- Experience of 32 to 64-bit migrations
- Experience in media processing, embedded systems, audio, and imaging may be relevant
- User interface implementation experience may be relevant
- Excellent logic and problem-solving capabilities
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Willingness and ability to adhere to procedures and processes
- CAN DO Attitude!
- Willingness to “muck in”
- Enthusiasm, commitment
- Calm, cheerful disposition
- Team player