Exhibitor Management System
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to:
- Plan, Confirm and Book Films across your Circuit
- Communicate Bookings to all your theatres
- Ingest POS Box Office feeds from all your theatres
- Hold or finalize films
- Audit Box Office and send Statements / EBORs to Distributors
- Accrue Box Office and take any deductions
- Create and process payments, send Distributor remittance / eVoucher
- Report on all of the above
So are you:
- still sending paper statements to Distributors?
- wanting to audit your POS box office feed before sending it to SWIFT / the Studios?
- needing Accounting roles separated to meet auditor compliance mandates?
- wishing you had quickly-generated reports for communicating bookings to your theaters?
- wishing you had easily-accessible financial reports to help you make more-informed business decisions?
Get in touch to find out how we can help on these and other operational issues affecting your business
Theatrical Exhibition processes
Who would want to use it?
- Exhibition Film Buyers
- Exhibition Accounting Teams
- Booking & Buying Agencies
What does it do?
- Planning, Booking and Holdovers
- Optimizes operations by streamlining bookings
- Expedites data entry with common behavior and defaults
- Rolls up film versions (2D/3D, etc.) to a “master title” for grosses and film rental
- Box Office, Accruals and Settlement
- Identifies box office audit problems systematically
- Calculates film rental due to Distributor and manages accruals / film terms
- Includes specialized functions for booking and buying agencies
- Payment Processing
- Creates payment requests & remittances
- Manages on account & advance payments
- Provides optional electronic box office reports (EBOR) & vouchers to distributors
- 20+ standard reports covering booking, box office, payments and analysis
- Pre-existing optional reports available
- Create custom reports for your circuit